How do you optimize your Google places page?…
The marketing process is lengthy and never ending. You may be concentrating on the global level ranking and building clients all over the world. Think again, you could be missing a major group of customers present right in the neighborhood.
Try Swagbucks, the famous rewards program that pays you for watching videos, taking surveys, shopping and more.
Your web blogs, posts, videos online and the press releases in the international search pages could imperil the client base in your own city. The way business was originally established and successful few decades ago. Differentiating your site from the links of million other providers online is crucial. The local search engine optimization comes into picture now.
Google Places tool allows you to market among your locality with few basic tweaks to your site. The free tool has added tags option to get paid business localization online. You need to be smart with the competitive keywords for outshining your competitors. Google keyword tool ensures just that for your website. You can be visible at the top of the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) with proper local level optimization.
Focus on the imperative customers in the vicinity for boom in trade. Google Places tool is just like the newspaper or yellow pages of the internet. There are a few basic steps you need to cover before you are ready for welcoming your client. Read on to get the details:
- Go to the Google Places tool and fill up all information in your profile to ensure high position in the list of local search. Your presence needs to be highlighted with contact details, images, videos, method of payments and visiting timings to project a very professional avatar.
- Your city name and zip code of the area will bring you in the local SERPs listing more often. Even if you are not a full time office based business, your identity through the city or zip will let customers know about your services.
- The QR code will be able to give the necessary information to browsers about your existence through Google Places.
- You need to be regular in optimizing your site for local ranking and to prevent expiry of your profile. Once or twice a month you should visit your profile to ensure proper web presence.
- Profile based ads informing users about freebies, discounted prices and attractive offers with coupons will persuade customers to give contact details for future offers and campaigns.
- Professional approach to maintain your website reputation among Google Places profile is important. You should focus on the genuine marketing strategies with better keyword use and optimization process.
Many online property owners do not have the adequate time required to join in the profile building and updating process. You can search for service providers who can manage your online portfolio for a thriving business.
Think well about a few things before you begin the process. Who is the customer to be targeted? What do they require? How can I sell my product efficiently? Step into the competition with best preparation and Google Places to beat competition and guarantee your success.
Guest post by Nitin, a young entrepreneur who started his company Offshore Ally a few years ago. Today it is one of the premier source of virtual assistant and link building solutions online. Connect with him via Twitter.
If you have to only sign up for one paid survey site to make money with, I recommend Ipsos-iSay. Ipsos is the most fun and well-paying panel. Give it a try to see how you like it. It is free anyway!